- 2 large mixing bowls
- Casserole dish
- Dough blender/cutter
- 4.5 Cups of fresh berries (black, blue, raspberry (red, black, yellow)
- 4 TBS granulated sugar
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 2 C rolled oats
- 1.5 C packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1.5 C unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- In a large bowl, gently toss berries together with white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half the mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Spread remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla gelato or whipped cream (or both, I won’t judge)
Jen’s Dad likes to grow berries. He’s really good at it and gives us a lot of berries. About 6 gallons.Love, Jimi