Skip to content
- Sauté pan
- Stock pot ~6qt
- A Sharp Knife 🙂
- ~ 1 pound of pancetta, diced
- 3 to 4 eggs, beaten
- If safety is a concern, ask your grocer to carry Pasteurized Eggs (not confusing them with Pasture Raised)
- Half cup of parsley, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 cups of Pecorino Romano, finely-shredded
- One box of spaghetti
- Start the stock pot of water on high, do your prep work.
- When the water is boiling and prep is finished, add the spaghetti to the pot and start cooking the sauce…
- In an oiled sauté pan over med-high heat, brown the pancetta
- Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant
- Evenly add parsley
- Add half a ladle of the pasta cooking water to deglaze
- Turn off the heat
- Add al dente pasta and toss
- Add the beaten eggs and stir thoroughly
- It needs to finish creamy, not scrambled
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 of the pecorino, stir.
- Turn into a bowl and finish with more cheese.
- This is more of a Sardinian dish and…
- No, you do not use cream.
- No, you do not use parmesan cheese.
- It’s a very quick-turn dish
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: