Skip to content
- 1 cup whole-milk sour cream
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish (bottled is fine)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or peppercorn medley)
- Dump all ingredients into a appropriate sized mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- This is a sauce that works best if you adjust sour cream and mayo to your liking. I typically like a bit more bias towards mayo and a bit heavier on the horseradish.
- Place in the fridge for at ~ 4 hours (or overnight) to allow flavors to meld.
- Store refrigerated, in airtight container for 2-3 weeks
- Corned Beef
- Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Fish & Chips